Friday, September 26, 2014

Okay, so this is my first blog...so you guys are going to have to bear with me.
So I guess I'll start off by talking about why I decided to make a blog. I've always liked the idea, I just never had anything I could blog about. Lately though, my mom and I started to do the Trim Healthy Mamma life style (I don't particularly like the word "diet", it seems too negative), and I thought that it would be cool to share the recipes we try with other. I've always enjoyed cooking, so I'm pretty excited about this! So I hope you all benefit from this blog, and are able to find some helpful and tasty recipes to try for yourselves. :)
Another thing I hope you guys will benefit from on this blog, is that I will be putting down what I have been and am studying in my Bible. I hope this will encourage you to do the same and that it will help myself to be more dedicated to studying my Bible. We are told to hide God's word in our hearts, so we don't sin against Him (Psalm 119:11).
Those two are going to be the main things I blog about for a while, at least until I start to crochet and sew! Once I start learning those two things, I'm sure you guys will be sick of hearing about them. I'm very excited to be learning how to and can't wait to share it with everyone. Another thing you'll be seeing throughout my blogging, is my beloved puppy dogs. I have three, they're all golden retrievers; the first and oldest one is named Lucy, the second is Clover, and the third is Alice. I know some of you think we're completely insane to have three medium sized dogs in one house; in fact, I thought we had gone insane when we got Clover and Alice two winters ago lol! Rest assured, my family (including myself) are completely sane, we just have a great love for dogs. I will try to put a picture of each up as soon as I can. :)
So I hope you all enjoy this blog and are able to glean some good recipes from it. I will try to get up a few recipes ASAP.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment